8.24.2012

When things don't go as planned but still come out AWESOME!

Originally I wanted to do a look of a bunch of neons on one nail, but then I realized I had executed it wrong.  So basically said "Bump it," and continued going on in a different direction.  I still love how this neon gradient splatter came out.  I always loved a neon base with black nail polish splatter over it.  Just gives that OH feeling!
Before I go on about this, here is a tutorial of how to do them.
They came out wonderful, despite things not going as planned.  But that happens and you just got to make the best of it.

Nail Polishes Used:
  • ORLY Bonder Base Coat
  • Color Club Top Coat
  • Sinful Colors Savage
  • Sinful Colors Dream On
  • Sinful Colors Summer Peach
  • Sinful Colors Pink
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out
I am just going to say it, Sinful Colors have some of my favorite neons to work with!  Just super lovely, and cheap!

Awhile back I got Color Club's top coat in a collection, and only last week I have been using it.  And I must say I am loving it!  A week til I saw sign of chipping, but if you're like me you usually change your nail look before then.  It dries fast, and I haven't noticed smearing when I use it.  Just a wonderful top coat that I am glad that I picked up.

Do you have a favorite top coat?  Did you do a nail look that didn't come out as planned but still came out awesome?