8.10.2012

Thursday's Look: Date Night

Thanks to my friend Emily (you could visit her blog here) for helping me decide which eyeshadow I was going to pick for my look.  I wanted something that had matched my shirt.  I wasn't sure which way I was going to do it.  I had three looks in my head, but we both agreed the teal and orange would look nice.
The top that I am wearing was my birthday gift from my mom.  I haven't worn it at all, to my surprise I had actually forgotten about it.  It was hiding inside my closet behind some jackets.

Actually adore that top it was just perfect for this sunny SoCal weather!
Sorry about the different tone on the picture.  Darn casting shadow :(  Growing out your eyebrows again is such a bitch!
Face:
  • Smashbox BB Cream 
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder
  • Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer Pro
Cheeks:
  • theBalm Frat Boy
Lips:
  • Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color Smokin' Hot Pink
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base white
  • Inglot Cosmetics #321
  • Inglot Cosmetics #338
  • Inglot Cosmetics #382
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Flamepoint
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics Love+
  • theBalm Nude'tude (Sleek)
  • Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner - Black
  • Sephora Collection Smoky Kohl Eyeliner - Keep Black
  • Maybelline Mega Plush mascara Black
I actually really like this color combo and will be doing it again eventually.

So here are some of the things that hubs and I ate during our date night.
Spicy Fried Calamari from Tapioca Express

Spicy Fried Squid Balls from Tapioca Express

Spicy Tuna Roll from Lips

Hot Lips Roll from Lips

Scallop Roll from Lips
We had some other items that day but I honestly forgot.  Opp!  As you can see, I love sushi loads!

What's your favorite thing to eat?  Do you love sushi?  If so what is your favorite kind?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  And thank you for checking out my blog!